"Report a Problem" option not working

I've tried several times to report a problem through the desktop program but each time I just get an error that says "Unable to send report to Quicken. Please try again. Is anyone else having this issue?

Best Answer

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

Hello @valerie.dubois

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I do apologize for the issue you're having. That is odd I'm wondering if the reason it's not letting you is maybe it thinks you're not signed in so it won't let you continue. If you could I'd like to see if we're able to sign out and sign back in to see if that might help.

1. Go to Edit
    2. Preferences
    3. Quicken ID & Cloud accounts
    4. Sign in as a different user (or it might say Sign in using a different Quicken ID)
    5. Follow the prompts to Sign Out
    6. Sign back in using your Quicken ID (email) and password (this screen is not a pop-up box)

Once you've done this see if you're able to send the report. If not we'll see what we can try next.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

Answers

• Quicken Francisco
    Answer ✓

Hello @valerie.dubois

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I do apologize for the issue you're having. That is odd I'm wondering if the reason it's not letting you is maybe it thinks you're not signed in so it won't let you continue. If you could I'd like to see if we're able to sign out and sign back in to see if that might help.

1. Go to Edit
    2. Preferences
    3. Quicken ID & Cloud accounts
    4. Sign in as a different user (or it might say Sign in using a different Quicken ID)
    5. Follow the prompts to Sign Out
    6. Sign back in using your Quicken ID (email) and password (this screen is not a pop-up box)

Once you've done this see if you're able to send the report. If not we'll see what we can try next.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

• thank you. my sign in was the issue. All fixed now!
  • Quicken Francisco
    @valerie.dubois

Awesome to hear you were able to get it working! If you do have any other questions please feel free to post another question!

Thanks,
    Quicken Francisco
This discussion has been closed.