Bill Manager is not updating Xcel Energy

Options
fw6322
fw6322 Unconfirmed ✭✭✭
  • Xcel Energy is not updating and there is a new bill on their web site. This is an ongoing issue.
  • Not sure the right web address is being used.  Here is my web address:  Login | My Account | Xcel Energy
  • The only way to get it to work is remove Xcel Energy from Bill Manage and add back. 
  •  Also, did the process of doing a backup of Quicken and then a restore.  This didn’t work.
  •  Did a report a problem to Quicken on this issue.

Answers

• Katrina52
    Katrina52 Member ✭✭
    Options
    Have you tried just refreshing the bill? I've had similar problems and this helped. Good luck.
  • fw6322
    fw6322 Unconfirmed ✭✭✭
    Options
    That did'nt work.

Thanks for the suggestion!
  • Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hello @fw6322

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I do apologize for the issue you're having. Did the bill become recently available? You've been having this issue for it sounds like a couple of months so I'm wondering how you've been troubleshooting previously? Do you have any issues with other billers as well or is it this specific one only? 

Before I try something on my side I would like to wait 48 hours to see if it may just be that the bill is relatively new as they sometimes do take a couple days to come in. If it does not come in we'll see what I can try here on my side.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

• fw6322
    fw6322 Unconfirmed ✭✭✭
    Options

Quicken Francisco,

I can fix it by doing a remove and adding back to the Bill Manager.  Then it appears ok. Quicken knows it’s there as I got a Q E-mail a few minutes after receiving one from the Biller.  

Was able to download the statement from the Biller web site at this time.  

Here's the E-mail time:  Sat 11/14/2020 4:14 PM

Thanks for your help!

This discussion has been closed.