Trouble "signing on to your financial institution"

Hello, I have quicken for windows but am trying to assist a person who has quicken for Mac. When they go to do a transaction download, it says "Signing on to your financial institution" and then times out without ever actually downloading information or displaying an error code. They've tried deleting the account and adding it back but no dice. We are using OS X 11 and the latest version of quicken. he is able to sign into his back account just fine outside of quicken so we are stumped as to why this issue is occurring.

Best Answer

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

Hello @lhughes

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I do apologize for the issue you're having. That's an odd issue since there's not too much to go off of here. I'm wondering if it thinks you're not signed into the program potentially. Let's try that to start off here. 

To sign out in the top left select Quicken > Sign Out. From here you should find the sign in screen right after and we'll just sign back in. After signing back in you'll want to try downloading again and see if you're still experiencing issues. 

Once you get a chance try it out and if it doesn't work let us know and we'll see what we can try next. 

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

Answers

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

Hello @lhughes

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I do apologize for the issue you're having. That's an odd issue since there's not too much to go off of here. I'm wondering if it thinks you're not signed into the program potentially. Let's try that to start off here. 

To sign out in the top left select Quicken > Sign Out. From here you should find the sign in screen right after and we'll just sign back in. After signing back in you'll want to try downloading again and see if you're still experiencing issues. 

Once you get a chance try it out and if it doesn't work let us know and we'll see what we can try next. 

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

This discussion has been closed.