Version R30.10 - how to setup Bill Manager & Check Pay

Options
I am trying to setup Bill manager. I have followed all the instructions, I cannot see anywhere that the CHECK PAY shows up anywhere. Any help Please...

Best Answer

• jrich75
    jrich75 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2020 Answer ✓
    Options
    You need to set up at least one payment account for Quick Pay and then get it enabled/verified for Check Pay.  This should be part of the Online Bill setup process but if you can't find it there, try Tools, Account List.  There should be a link to Set Up Bill Manager for each of your checking accounts.  You only need to set up one.
    Once you have a verified payment account, you can add Check Pay payees using the + sign in the Bills & Income tab.  You can also allow payment of reminders or manual bills by checking the box on the lower right when editing the reminder/bill.  Check out the B&I tab tutorials for further information.

Quicken user since 1995
    Win11 Deluxe Subscription thru 2024

Answers

• jrich75
    jrich75 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2020 Answer ✓
    Options
    You need to set up at least one payment account for Quick Pay and then get it enabled/verified for Check Pay.  This should be part of the Online Bill setup process but if you can't find it there, try Tools, Account List.  There should be a link to Set Up Bill Manager for each of your checking accounts.  You only need to set up one.
    Once you have a verified payment account, you can add Check Pay payees using the + sign in the Bills & Income tab.  You can also allow payment of reminders or manual bills by checking the box on the lower right when editing the reminder/bill.  Check out the B&I tab tutorials for further information.

Quicken user since 1995
    Win11 Deluxe Subscription thru 2024

This discussion has been closed.