Tax Category Question

I have Interest Inc tagged to report as a tax item...has been working with one savings account with no issue and flagging as such. Just added another account and had some Interest Inc and not being flagged. I am sure this is some simple fix, but I have tried several things and nothing is working. Both accounts are set up the same from what I see. Any ideas?

Best Answer

• rm1270
    rm1270 Member ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Actually just reviewed and noticed the tax indicator was not set on the new account and now my issue is resolved....

Answers

• volvogirl
    volvogirl SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are you using the same Category for the interest transaction?  And when you add a new account you have to customize the report and add that account to it.  

I'm staying on Quicken 2013 Premier for Windows.

• rm1270
    rm1270 Member ✭✭
    I am using the exact same category but not displaying the tax indicator check on the transaction, but I did add the account to the tax report as you suggested and it did pick it up there, so at least it picks it up in the report...thanks
  • rm1270
    rm1270 Member ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Actually just reviewed and noticed the tax indicator was not set on the new account and now my issue is resolved....
This discussion has been closed.