Mutual Funds- No longer downloading
I have looked at these two threads. However, in the subscription version for Quicken Canada, current mutual funds are no longer downloading. I have both the type and the exchange set to mutual fund as suggested in the referenced threads.
In addition, pref shares are no longer downloading in a timely manner either. The last update was Dec 17, 2020. So this is longer the an end of day thing.0
Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I do apologize for the issue you're having. I'm wondering what exactly could be causing it to not download anything. Lets try testing in a test file to see if we're able to download in a test file. That'll give us more information to work with. I'll leave instructions down below on how to do so.
- Choose File menu > New Quicken File.
- Select New Quicken File.
- Click OK.
- In the File name field, enter the name of the new file, then click Save. Use a name like "Test File" to tell it apart from your main file.
Don't use any of these characters: * ? < > | " : \ / (asterisk, question mark, left and right-angle bracket, pipe, straight quotation marks, colon, BACKSLASH, FORWARD SLASH). Also, don't add the .qdf extension; Quicken does that for you.
- Sign in with your Quicken ID. If you are prompted to create a Quicken ID but already have one, click Sign In under the Create Account prompt.
- Select to not use Mobile.
- Click Add Account to start adding accounts to the new file.
After adding accounts, see if you are experiencing the same problems in this test file. Once we have more information we'll see what we can try next.