Why are my First National Bank accounts not syncing?

Options
Why are my First National Bank accounts not syncing?

Answers

• Reysanp
    Reysanp Member ✭✭
    Options
    I've had that happen back in Feb 2020 and just yesterday to my credit union. I wrote down the steps Quicken Support walked me through in Feb. It fixed it back then and it fixed it yesterday. Here are the steps.

1. Go to the Accounts list and edit all inactive accounts to remove Institution and Account number. (I don't know how this step is connected but I did it anyway).
    2. For the Accounts not syncing, edit to deactivate online update then remove Institution and Account numbers.
    3. Click on the + sign to add a new account for First National Bank. Go through the sign-on process, make sure to click the box to save the password to your vault if you use the password vault.
    4. When it finds the accounts for you, link the accounts to the appropriate existing quicken account.

Good luck.
  • Quicken_Julio
    Quicken_Julio Employee, Windows Beta, Mac Beta, Canada Beta mod
    Options
    Hi @mvossbu1,

Thanks for taking the time to post to our Community.

I would like to gather some more information from you to better assist you:

What version/release of Quicken are you using? (You can find that out by going to Help > About Quicken.)

What type of connection method are you using for this specific bank account? (This can be found by going to Tools > Account List > Clicking on Edit to the right of this personal bank account > Clicking on the Online Services tab and looking under Connection Method.)

When you attempt to update your accounts with First National Bank, do you receive any specific type of error code?

@Reysanp provided some great steps to help troubleshoot the issue of your accounts not updating but it looks like their answer was rejected. Did you follow these steps? If so, what did not work?

Responding with this additional information will give us better insight with the issue and the next steps to take. Look forward to hearing from you.

Best,
    JV
This discussion has been closed.