My checking account balance keeps changing to an incorrect total.

Options
nanranray
nanranray Member
I've been having a problem for years with my checking account balance changing to an incorrect balance. I never can find the problem, so I manually correct it. Does anyone else have this problem?

Best Answer

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @nanranray

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I do apologize for the issue you're having. Generally when we're having incorrect balances it could be something causing it from a duplicate transaction to a wrong opening balance. You'll want to check with what the bank has on their website to see what exactly it cold be. Given you've been having this problem for quite a while it might be best to contact Quicken Support via phone and sharing your screen with one of our support reps, if you feel comfortable doing so, to have the matter looked at and hopefully fixed promptly. If would like to check on your own I'll leave an article down below explaining a bit more about what to check. I'll also leave our hours down below so you can find a time that works best for you.

https://www.quicken.com/support/reconciling-accounts-quicken-mac

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

Quicken Phone Support Current Hours of Operation:

Monday through Friday

5:00 am to 5:00 pm PDT

Answers

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @nanranray

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I do apologize for the issue you're having. Generally when we're having incorrect balances it could be something causing it from a duplicate transaction to a wrong opening balance. You'll want to check with what the bank has on their website to see what exactly it cold be. Given you've been having this problem for quite a while it might be best to contact Quicken Support via phone and sharing your screen with one of our support reps, if you feel comfortable doing so, to have the matter looked at and hopefully fixed promptly. If would like to check on your own I'll leave an article down below explaining a bit more about what to check. I'll also leave our hours down below so you can find a time that works best for you.

https://www.quicken.com/support/reconciling-accounts-quicken-mac

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

Quicken Phone Support Current Hours of Operation:

Monday through Friday

5:00 am to 5:00 pm PDT

This discussion has been closed.