Invoice items

Is there a way to print a list of all invoice items and prices assigned to them?
Tagged:

Best Answer

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Hi @Kris2768,

You can print out a list of invoices by doing the following:

1) Click on the "Business" tab;
    2) Click on the "Business Tools" dropdown menu;
    3) Select "Print invoices/Invoices List" > make sure the "Options" drop down is set to "Show all invoices";
    4) Click on the little "printer icon" in the lower left hand side of the pop-up window.

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

Answers

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Hi @Kris2768,

You can print out a list of invoices by doing the following:

1) Click on the "Business" tab;
    2) Click on the "Business Tools" dropdown menu;
    3) Select "Print invoices/Invoices List" > make sure the "Options" drop down is set to "Show all invoices";
    4) Click on the little "printer icon" in the lower left hand side of the pop-up window.

Frankx

-  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

• Kris2768
    Kris2768 Member
    Thanks for the reply! Unfortunately, I am not trying to print invoices but rather I am trying to print a list if “invoice items”.
    Business-Business actions-invoices and estimates-view all invoice items.
    It shows all invoice items in a small window. We have hundreds of invoice items. I would like to print the list to see if any prices need adjusted rather than go item by item. I see no way to enlarge the window nor do I see a print function. Wondering if I was missing something obvious, or if there is another way to access.
  • Scooterlam
    Scooterlam SuperUser, Windows Beta Beta
    @Kris2768 I don't think you are missing anything.  I've not seen a way to print out your product and service portfolio showing.    Mine is rather simple (image) but sounds like you have an extensive list and understandable that you would like a report to see this information.  Perhaps even you might also want to see how often and last time that invoice item was used?. 

I would create an idea post.

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi again @Kris2768

I think you may have used the wrong "Business Tab" - the instructions should not get you to "printing invoices".  See the Snip below and use the arrow tabs.

Frankx

This discussion has been closed.