Problems with Synchrony Bank

Is anyone having problems with Synchrony Bank since the switch to Bill Manager? It will work then all of a sudden during a bill refresh I receive a message that "the biller's website is not accessible at this time. Please try again later." But it never resolves.

In the past to resolve this issue I've had to remove the biller and re-add but that's getting a little old.

Thanks in advance.

Answers

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭

Hello @HJR

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I do apologize for the issue you're having. I was taking a look on our side and everything seems to be connected properly. I've gone ahead and tried to see if im able to resync your file. Once you get a chance try updating the billers and let us know if you're able to get it updated without deleting and readding. Another thing might be to validate the online biller quickly as well. You can do so in the top right by clicking on the cogwheel then selecting validate online biller in the bills and income tab.

Once you get a chance let us know if anything changed. If not we'll see what we can try next.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

• HJR
    HJR Member ✭✭✭
    Hi Francisco:

That appears to have fixed things. The additional thing I’ve noticed is that I have to refresh each bill separately. The Update All option doesn’t appear to be working properly. It finishes in a matter a second or two and doesn’t update my accounts. For this issue with my 3 Synchrony accounts, I had to refresh each one separately.

Thanks again
    — Howard
  • Francisco - I'm getting the same issue. Can you help me?
  • Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @katiehdougherty

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

I took the liberty of reviewing the Synchrony Financial biller you added to your account. Upon my review, I discovered that there is a server outage that's blocking the connection between the biller website and Quicken. Therefore, I went ahead and reported this for escalation.

Please, wait at least 48 hours and then try connecting again, thank you!

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

This discussion has been closed.