lost tax lot data

Options
I have many tax lots for some of my stocks. As of today (and the newest update) I have at least one stock where not all the lots are showing (total share balance shows correctly in the register and on the Holdings screen, but the tax lots show on the holdings screen do not add to the total shares I have and when I try to select tax lots on a sale transaction I similarly see only some, not all of the lots).

This has worked fine for years and suddenly is crapping out with the new update applied today.

Answers

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hello @Joebilich

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I do apologize for the issue you're having. I was wondering here what could be causing it and I'm wondering since you mentioned that it happened around the update if we'd have this issue if we tried loading a backup from prior to the update. It's a good place to start we'll just want to make sure we make it as a separate file and not override the original one. I'll leave an article below on how to load a backup

https://www.quicken.com/support/how-backup-or-restore-your-quicken-data

Once you've had the chance to try let us know if still having the same issues in the backup file. Depending on what happens we'll see what we can try next.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco