lost data after reconsiling and after printing checks

Options
larkdeck
larkdeck Member
I have lost data when I reconcile an account. It appears that all is balanced but then in the next month when I again am reconciling the previous months balance info is missing and I have to redo that month and then the current month. I have also lost data about written checks. I enter the check into the register, print the check and at a later date when reconciling the register the checks are missing.

Why is this happening?
Tagged:

Best Answer

• John_in_NC
    John_in_NC SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Answer ✓
    Options
    I suspect Mobile Sync is causing your hardships, even if you may not actively use that feature.

I suggest that after you have corrected your file to your satisfaction, you immediately go to Quicken:Preferences.

Then, click on Connected Services at the top, and locate the Reset button in the center under Cloud Accounts.  (This will not affect the data in your desktop file, it will merely delete the cloud data account, and upload fresh data from your Quicken file.)

Answers

• John_in_NC
    John_in_NC SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Answer ✓
    Options
    I suspect Mobile Sync is causing your hardships, even if you may not actively use that feature.

I suggest that after you have corrected your file to your satisfaction, you immediately go to Quicken:Preferences.

Then, click on Connected Services at the top, and locate the Reset button in the center under Cloud Accounts.  (This will not affect the data in your desktop file, it will merely delete the cloud data account, and upload fresh data from your Quicken file.)

This discussion has been closed.