Click on Transaction in Report - go to it..

asymptote
asymptote Unconfirmed ✭✭✭
In the Windows version of Reports - if you have a transaction - you can double click it and go right to the transaction.  I dont think I can do this in the Mac Version.
Tagged:

Comments

• MontanaKarl
    MontanaKarl Member, Mac Beta Beta
    Has always worked fine for me.   Although it is a single click for me.  I'm on the most current QMac now - version 6.0.3 (build 600.37136.100).

Do note:  the transaction opens in a new, floating register window.  So, if you are not seeing it, then that window may be hidden for some reason.  Use the QMac Window menu to tile, move etc to be sure you see the register with the highlighted transaction.

I much prefer this to QWin where the report disappears when the register appears.  It's really nice to see both here.

If anything, my complaint is that it works TOO well.  If the focus is on another program and I then click on a QMac report to activate that window/QMac ... that single click opens a register window with the transaction highlighted - both switching focus to QMac AND opening the register.  I just have to get used to that behavior.

Quicken user since 1990, MacBook Pro M2 Max on Ventura 13.6.5 • Windows 11

This discussion has been closed.