Q H,B & R super slow. It's not my computer.

Options
Windows 10, up to date. 2020 Q, V: R30.21, Build: 27.1.30.21. I've noticed in the last week or 2 Q is super slow during OSU (sometimes not responding/crashing), reconciling accounts (with sometimes 1 or 2 new entries), etc., etc.

Any ideas/suggestions/similar issues?

Comments

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

You report having had some crashes or perhaps got impatient and killed QUicken using the Task Manager ...

Let's do some "Troubleshooting 101" to ensure the Quicken software is installed and updated properly and that your data file is in good working order.
    Please perform all the steps in this document in the order specified:
    Troubleshooting 101 - Fixing Software Installation and Data File Problems

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I forgot to mention that the new process for downloading transactions from Express Web connect - connected banks may appear to be slow.
    Depending on how many EWC banks and bank accounts need to be processed by OSU, the combined process may appear to be slow. It's just that you don't get individual progress reports for each bank. You only get one status update when all banks have finished processing. And that does make it appear to be slow.
    My OSU takes about 2 minutes for 3 direct connect and 4 EWC banks.
    So, all I can say is: patience, please. Don't kill Quicken unless you're 100% sure it's waiting for a server response that'll never happen.
This discussion has been closed.