Verizon Credit Card (Synchrony Bank) not available

Options
I'm using Quicken for Mac version Version 6.0.3 (Build 600.37136.100) and am trying to add direct connect for a new credit card through Verizon with Synchrony Bank. It is not in the branded card list as others are. How long does it take for Quicken to incorporate a new card company like this, or can we request it somehow. (The generic Synchrony Credit Card option is not working for me.)

Best Answer

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @dscotkerr

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I do apologize for the issue you're having. I was taking a look and it looks like Verizon Visa Card only offers quicken connect/express web connect. In order for the FI to have direct connect the FI has to have direct connect set up for Quicken to be able to connect to their servers so I don't think this is a likely option with synchrony. That being said what error are you getting when trying to connect to synchrony with Quicken connect? We can take a deeper took to see what we're able to find with a bit more information about the connection.

Once you get the chance please let us know more and let us know any additional details!

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

Answers

• Quicken Francisco
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @dscotkerr

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I do apologize for the issue you're having. I was taking a look and it looks like Verizon Visa Card only offers quicken connect/express web connect. In order for the FI to have direct connect the FI has to have direct connect set up for Quicken to be able to connect to their servers so I don't think this is a likely option with synchrony. That being said what error are you getting when trying to connect to synchrony with Quicken connect? We can take a deeper took to see what we're able to find with a bit more information about the connection.

Once you get the chance please let us know more and let us know any additional details!

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

• dscotkerr
    dscotkerr Member
    Options
    Thanks. Express Web Connect would be fine too. The error I'm getting is that my usnername is not found, presumably because the Verizon Card with Synchrony is not listed and I tried the generic Synchrony Credit Cards account as an option. Do you see Verizon Card with Synchrony on your end?
  • dscotkerr
    dscotkerr Member
    Options
    Nevermind. "Verizon Visa Card" is showing up now and it worked. Question/issue answered. Thanks again.
  • Quicken Francisco
    Options
    @dscotkerr

Awesome to hear you were able to get it working with the new information! Let us know if you run into any other issues!

Thanks,
    Quicken Francisco
This discussion has been closed.