Options
2»

Answers

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2021
    Options

Hello @danlapin

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I do apologize for the issue you're having. I'd like to see if we're able to replicate this issue inside of a test file. To do this I'll leave steps down below. It'll be the third step

https://www.quicken.com/support/advanced-data-file-troubleshooting-correct-problems-quicken-windows

Once you've done this let us know if you're still having duplicates as well. If we are we'll see what we can do to collect more information.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

• danlapin
    danlapin Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    nothing different is happening inside a test file. I still get dups when i update an account
  • donnarey
    donnarey Member ✭✭
    edited February 2021
    Options
    also having the same problem but on MAC version --
    Have restored from a backup prior to it happening - thought it was fixed and yet it just keeps redownloading the same transactions 2-3 each day get added?
  • mjonis
    mjonis Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Same here. Guess it's not my data file (LOL). I have a similar issue with another bank, but prior to Santander/PNC it's only been my local TrustCo Bank. Now it's Santander and TrustCo.
  • marcpat
    marcpat Member
    Options
    same here...pretty annoying to have to manually delete all of these duplicate sometimes triplicate transactions. I've also noticed that the Downloaded ID has changed again from the date format (YYYYMMDDXXXXX where X is the transaction number for that batch to INTUIT-XXXXXXXXX) so I am wondering if that's causing some of the issue since the software no longer can match on the Downloaded ID.
  • donnarey
    donnarey Member ✭✭
    Options
    I'm just about to give up. I've spent 2 sessions with Support - none have fixed anything. I painfully added all 'new' accounts . I've put all of my older accounts in separate area and deactivated hoping that I might still get something useful for reports. I've tried manual downloads for these accounts - it still is messed up! This is unacceptable for a product that I've faithfully used for 20 years. They don't have a good competitor so they don't seem to care so much about quality. Its very sad. I've also opened up a request at Santander - but expect I will just need to go
  • kevinweid
    kevinweid Member ✭✭
    Options
    @donnarey ..... I solved the problem. I let my subscription run out a month ago. I don't know, I used the Windows version of Quicken years ago and it was fantastic with the reports and never major problems. The Mac Quicken was terrible from the start with the layout, reports and constant having to re-enter passwords. I created an Excel workbook that took me less time then dealing with the Quicken problems I was having. Good Luck!!!
This discussion has been closed.