Regions bank trasactions do not match up in my register

Options
I have a direct connect to Regions bank and the transaction created when I enter an online payment in Quicken does not match up correctly with the transaction that is downloaded from the bank when they process the payment. The download transaction has the date it was processed by Regions, it has 990000 added to the check number sent by quicken and all information about the Memo and Payee has been replaced by info about the new check number.

Answers

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hi @donwag,

It is not unusual for transactions that are downloaded from your bank to sometimes have different information, in some fields, from what you have in Quicken.  For those transactions, you will need to "match them manually" with the more complete/accurate entry that already appears in your register. 

Just  click the "Edit" button, and then choose "Match Manually". A window will open to allow you to select the "register transaction" to match the "downloaded transaction" with.

Let me know if you have any followups.

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

This discussion has been closed.