why the repeated signin for tech support I paid for?

Suffered with more bugs in Quicken today.  Click on premium support which I've supposively paid for, takes to me to sign in which I did, then click on support, which starts the whole process over again because it signed me out.

Best Answer

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Hello @rondesgr

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to ask your question, although I apologize that you're experiencing this trouble.

I have taken the liberty of reviewing your Quicken profile and I see that you have the Premier version, this includes Premium Support.

Premium support is tied to your phone number when you contact support using the special number located in your Quicken.com account you are moved to the front of the line.

Phone support is closed over the weekends, however, we do have chat support available to you. You may also post your question here in the Community to receive help.

To contact chat support, please visit the link below and choose "Talk to Support"

https://www.quicken.com/support#contact-support

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~

Answers

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Hello @rondesgr

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to ask your question, although I apologize that you're experiencing this trouble.

I have taken the liberty of reviewing your Quicken profile and I see that you have the Premier version, this includes Premium Support.

Premium support is tied to your phone number when you contact support using the special number located in your Quicken.com account you are moved to the front of the line.

Phone support is closed over the weekends, however, we do have chat support available to you. You may also post your question here in the Community to receive help.

To contact chat support, please visit the link below and choose "Talk to Support"

https://www.quicken.com/support#contact-support

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
This discussion has been closed.