Credit Card Reconcile isn't showing all the cleared transactions for the month

When I reconcile my credit card account, the reconciliation program isn't showing all the transactions in the account, it's like they are not seen, but I see them. I shut everything down and restarted, I went into each entry again and "saved" it, but nothing changes. What do I do?
Tagged:

Best Answer

• Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    If you haven't already, you may want to review: FAQ: How does Quicken determine which transactions qualify for a reconcile?

There is a reconcile bug in which one or more transactions included in the reconcile are not displayed in the reconcile window.  One way of resolving the issue is to temporarily reset the transaction or posting dates of the missing transactions so that the transactions are not straddling the statement end date.

Answers

• Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    If you haven't already, you may want to review: FAQ: How does Quicken determine which transactions qualify for a reconcile?

There is a reconcile bug in which one or more transactions included in the reconcile are not displayed in the reconcile window.  One way of resolving the issue is to temporarily reset the transaction or posting dates of the missing transactions so that the transactions are not straddling the statement end date.

• DoRauch
    DoRauch Member
    I have reset the dates of the missing transactions to the middle of the credit card period, the missing transactions are still missing even though the surrounding transactions are seen by the reconcile window. How do I get these transaction to be seen. And this is happening with each of my credit cards at different institutions.
  • DoRauch
    DoRauch Member
    I discovered, thanks to the above FAQ on reconciling transaction dates, that the downloaded credit card end of Dec transactions had a correct register date but the credit card transaction date was Dec 2021 a year in the future.
  • R106
    R106 Member
    I changed the statement date and then unchecked transactions that were not within the real time frame
This discussion has been closed.