PNC logon issues

emdruy
emdruy Member ✭✭
:( Up until several months ago I was able to download transactions from PNC checking account. Approximately 1 month ago, this was no longer possible. I received a partial download, and then it errored out. When I retried several times, I still get a message that OTP problems preventing access. I can access my PNC account online through their website without difficulty.

Comments

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭

Hello @emdruy

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I do apologize for the issue you're having. We've been having issues with PNC and are currently aware of the issue. We are working on having it fixed but there is no ETA for the issue. I do apologize for any inconvenience this has caused.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

• dioxide45
    dioxide45 Member ✭✭
    This issue has been going on since at least October. I am running into a new issue trying to login to PNC directly via the website. It won't work on Chrome anymore. It says to try a different browser. I have to login via Safari.
  • Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    @dioxide45

Thanks for the update. As far as it goes for issues with the website issues I would recommend trying to contact the bank why you're having issues with specific browsers.

As far as it goes in Quicken could you see if in a test file you're able to replicate the same issue. You can do this by going across the top to file > new > Start from scratch > continuing through the setup and making sure the mobile sync is turned off. Try to add your PNC accounts and see if you're able to get them added. This should give us a better idea if something is blocked.

Once you get the chance let us know and we'll see what we can find next.

Thanks,
    Quicken Francisco
This discussion has been closed.