Kemba Credit Union Accounts Not Downloading Properly

Options
For the past few days, my accounts at Kemba Credit Union are not downloading properly. Usually, they just do not download new transactions. Other times, it downloads transaction and they show up as new transactions without a prompt to link them to existing transactions I have already entered in the register, causing duplicate transactions. I know they use a processor, but I forget from which one which one it actually downloads activity. Anyone else seen any similar issues?

I've already unlinked my checking account from online services and re-added it. It didn't help. There are no error messages.

Comments

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hello @Mike4

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue.  I do apologize for the issue you're having. It is quite odd it sounds like you're connecting but not downloading. I'm wondering here if we would have similar issues in a test file. I'll leave the steps down below. It'll be the third step as well.

https://www.quicken.com/support/advanced-data-file-troubleshooting-correct-problems-quicken-windows

Once we have the information from the test file please let us know and we'll see what we're able to find. From there we'll work on getting your main file back up and downloading.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

This discussion has been closed.