Blank lines in my register

Options
BobPV
BobPV Member
Suddenly there are 4 or 5 blank lines at the bottom of my register.

Answers

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hello @BobPV

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I do apologize for the issue you're having. That is odd. Are you able to delete the lines or does it not let you? Are you also able to enter anything in the lines? Is this in all the registers? I would maybe try to go across the top to edit > transaction > new. It should give you a new bottom line to type in so it should give us control again. 

Once you get a chance let us know more details and we'll see what we can do.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

• BobPV
    BobPV Member
    Options
    Crazy , I went to check the other accounts and it all came back to normal. I also had an issue that the current date line disappeared. All of that is now ok. Thanks. I had two updates. One from Quicken and the other were changes to USAA to reconnect. Thanks for your help.
  • Wayne T
    Wayne T Member ✭✭
    Options
    Have the same problem starting today. Used the Edit>Transaction>New and blank lines continue to appear. Can enter information in the blank lines.
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wayne T said:
    Have the same problem starting today. Used the Edit>Transaction>New and blank lines continue to appear. Can enter information in the blank lines.

If you haven't rebooted Windows since you installed the latest software update, please do so now and then try Quicken again.

Still not working?

Let's do some "Troubleshooting 101" to ensure the Quicken software is installed and updated properly and that your data file is in good working order. Crashes or killing Quicken may damage the file.
    Please perform all the steps in this document in the order specified, even if you have done some of them before:
    Troubleshooting 101 - Fixing Software Installation and Data File Problems

• Wayne T
    Wayne T Member ✭✭
    Options
    The extra lines in the register are now gone. Thanks for the help
This discussion has been closed.