USAA changed account info

I can not delete old USAA account from one step update. Even if I uncheck it, the next time I start a one step update it magically has the check mark back again. Even after I uncheck it and do an update I get a msg to complete update when I close the Quicken program. If I say "yes" it returns and error with no code and when I open Quicken I get the same msg.

Answers

• Hello@RV757

Thank you for posting in the Community today, though I’m sorry that you are experiencing this issue with your USAA account. Please follow the steps HERE to Deactivate Online Banking Services. Once the account is deactivated it will no longer be included in the One Step Update.

Let us know how it goes!

Thank you

- Quicken Diana

• RV757
    RV757 Member ✭✭
    I deactivated account then deleted it but account still shows in one step. The only difference is that it is listed as zzz-USAA Fed Savings Bank when originally it was listed in update as USAA Fed Savings Bank. Don't know how zzz got there but can not delete it from update or vault.
  • Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭

Hello @RV757

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I do apologize for the issue you're having. It sounds like you may need to deactivate the account so that it doesn't pop up anymore. Another thing is that we are currently having issues with USAA as well which would be why you're receiving the error you're currently getting. For the time being I'd recommend deactivating it and following the main USAA thread as well.

https://www.quicken.com/support/deactivate-online-banking-services-quicken-account

https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7887428/usaa-transaction-downloads-pending-transactions-edited#latest

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

• RV757
    RV757 Member ✭✭
    I did deactivate then I deleted old USAA account. but problem I mentioned previously is still there. I guess I will wait and see shat USAA does.
  • jrich75
    jrich75 Member ✭✭✭✭
    Was the old USAA account the only one you have ever had with them?  If you haven't done so already, you could check in the online center to see if USAA is still listed?
    There is a drop down that lists all the "active" online financial institutions.

Quicken user since 1995
    Win10 Deluxe Subscription thru 2023

This discussion has been closed.