updating online banking with Middlesex Savings Bank

Options
When I try to do a one-step update, all accounts update except my accounts at Middlesex Savings Bank. In early February, the bank made a change to require a SAC when updating. however, Quicken does not tell me I need one. It just acts like it's done updating. But there are no transactions after Jan 22. All other accounts update normally. I've contacted the bank and everything looks normal on their end. They show that when Quicken tries to access my accounts, it is waiting for a SAC.

Best Answer

Answers

• studpup
    studpup Windows Beta Beta
    Options
    If it's gone on this long, Quicken definitely needs to take a look. Maybe contact quicken.com/support and call or chat and they'll guide you through gathering log files to see what's going on. I think small banks sometimes change things and Quicken doesn't realize there's a problem until someone reports it.

wags Glad to be here!

• karenscomets
    karenscomets Member ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    thanks I'll do that.
  • Walter-S
    Walter-S Member
    Options
    I just purchased 2021 Home & Business and want to start setup. My personal and business checking and savings accounts are with Middlesex Savings Bank. The bank online person was not familiar with Q, so I would like to know if the one-step update issue has been resolved? Thanks
  • studpup
    studpup Windows Beta Beta
    Options
    Walter-S said:
    I just purchased 2021 Home & Business and want to start setup. My personal and business checking and savings accounts are with Middlesex Savings Bank. The bank online person was not familiar with Q, so I would like to know if the one-step update issue has been resolved? Thanks
    Try adding the account. Sometimes people have problems connecting, but its not a general problem with a bank, but something specific to that person's credentials, data file, configuration, quicken installation, windows, etc.

wags Glad to be here!

• karenscomets
    karenscomets Member ✭✭
    Options
    Surprised that MSB tech was not familiar with Q. I'd go ahead and set it up. You will be fine
  • karenscomets
    karenscomets Member ✭✭
    Options
    I can't see my previous answer. The updates are working now. You should be fine setting it up.
  • Walter-S
    Walter-S Member
    Options
    I did have some success yesterday with MSB. 9 of the 12 accounts were available at MSB online and also connected to Q. I was told by MSB that it may take 1 business day (Monday) for Online functions to work!
This discussion has been closed.