Citizens Bank HTTP-500 Error

RickO
RickO SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
Anybody else getting HTTP-500 errors when trying to connect to Citizens Bank (Citizens Bank - Mid-Atl Consumer) via Direct Connect? This has been going on since about Thursday or Friday Feb 18-19. QMac Version 6.1.1.
Quicken Mac Subscription; Quicken Mac user since the early 90s

Comments

• RickO
    Update: Finally got through to Citizens after long, long hold on the phone. They are aware of the issue, first reported to them on 2/17. They are working to resolve. No ETA.
  • RickO
    Yes, QMac user too. I got the same exact response. Not encouraging that it's been a week now with no resolution.
  • euromixer
    euromixer Member ✭✭✭
    Rick here is a response from QUICKEN:
    Hello @euromixer

Thank
    you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I do
    apologize in the issue you're having. That is odd I'm wondering where exactly
    the issue is. I believe in this case it might help trying to see on a test file
    if we have a similar issue. This will give us a better idea of where exactly
    the issue is. I'll leave steps down below and you can find it on the third step
    on the article.

https://www.quicken.com/support/advanced-data-file-troubleshooting-correct-problems-quicken-windows

Once
    you get the chance let us know what you're able to find out. From there we'll
    see what we able to find next.

Thanks,

Quicken
    Francisco

>>>>
    I followed the instructions. created a NEW FILE and it worked!!! Downloads worked just fine up to 2/23/21..... now what to do??????? Alll my downloads are nicely categorized.. I dont want to have to create a completely NEW FILE with all my accounts.... Couldn't imagine having to reconcile them all and categorize them going way back..... UGH!!!!!! Hoping Citizens has some fix.... Thoughts?

Here is the more active COMMENT LINK on this topic:
    https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7888973/citizens-bank-download-problems#latest
This discussion has been closed.