Quicken one step update never closes

For the last week, whenever I run one step update, the process never finishes. I don't get an update summary, can't exit Quicken. Can't apply any downloaded transactions. To stop everything, I have to use TaskManager to close Quicken. I can then relaunch Quicken and accept downloaded transactions. I just can't run one stop update without getting stock in an endless loop.

Running Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property 2020 subscription. Version R31.20,. Build 27.1.31.20

Answers

• Same thing here with One Step Update for 3 weeks now. I'm using Quicken Deluxe on Windows 10. No downloaded transactions appear when I relaunch Quicken after closing it via Task Manager. Latest updates for Quicken and Windows are installed.
  • I tried uninstalling then reinstalling Quicken. Problem still persists
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭

If you haven't rebooted Windows since you installed the latest software update, please do so now and then try Quicken again.

Still not working?

Let's do some "Troubleshooting 101" to ensure the Quicken software is installed and updated properly and that your data file is in good working order.
    Please perform all the steps in this document in the order specified:
    Troubleshooting 101 - Fixing Software Installation and Data File Problems

This discussion has been closed.