Adding Goldman Sachs Accounts

Options
SAF56
SAF56 Member ✭✭
For the last few weeks, I have not been able to add a new brokerage account at Goldman Sachs. I put the necessary information into the Quicken add account screen, click on Connect and nothing happens. I have previously have had no problem adding Goldman accounts. Is this a known problem?

Answers

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hello @SAF56

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I do apologize in the issue you're having. That is odd I'm wondering where exactly the issue is. What is the exact error you're getting when you try adding the account? I believe in this case it might help trying to see on a test file if we have a similar issue. This will give us a better idea of where exactly the issue is. I'll leave steps down below and you can find it on the third step on the article.

https://www.quicken.com/support/advanced-data-file-troubleshooting-correct-problems-quicken-windows

Once you get the chance let us know what you're able to find out. From there we'll see what we able to find next.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

• SAF56
    SAF56 Member ✭✭
    Options
    I ended up walking through the file validation steps with Quicken Support and the problem is apparently a corruption in my Quicken file. That is, I was able to connect to Goldman and create a new account with a test file. It will take a fair amount of work to go to a backup file and recreate everything that's occurred since the date of the backup, and I haven't done that yet. Thanks for your follow-up.
This discussion has been closed.