Unable to connect to Westgate Card to Quicken

Options
System
System Member admin
This discussion was created from comments split from: Comenity Bank Westgate Mastercard.

Comments

• MarieB
    MarieB Member
    Options
    I have the same issue. Previously Comenity Bank - Westgate Card. All other Comenity Cards show up. Bank says they didn't change anything on their end.
  • Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hello @MarieB

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I do apologize for the issue you're having. Other users have also said they've been unable to connect their Westgate card in recent times. If you could I'd like to see if we're able to potentially import Westgate transactions into Quicken to see if we're able to find out if there is still an active connection. To do this you'll want to go to the FI's website and try downloading/exporting transactions to import to Quicken. I'll leave more information down below on what it may look like.

https://www.quicken.com/support/web-connect-troubleshooting

Once you've done this see if you're able to import into Quicken. If you are able to go across the top to tools > account list > Click edit on the account that imported the data > Select online services. From here we should be able to see the Financial institution. 

If we're able to get the info let us know and we'll see what we can find next.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

This discussion has been closed.