CC-502 error downloading from Citizens not your usual bank

Phyl_1588
Phyl_1588 Member
My Quicken still has an old account on my site. It downloaded into the old account instead of the one Ive been using for 18 months

Best Answer

• Quicken Sarah
    Quicken Sarah Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Hello @Phyl_1588

Thank you for reporting this error to the community, although I'm sorry that you have not yet received a response.

If you haven't already, please see the information and steps available here, for the CC-502 error code.

If you have tried these steps already and the CC-502 error has persisted for longer than 24 hours, we recommend contacting Quicken Support directly for assistance with some advanced troubleshooting steps that should include a review of your log files and possible escalation to our service providers.

We hope this information is helpful and please let us know if the steps in the referenced article solved the error or how the contact with Support goes.

Thank you again,

Sarah

Answers

• Phyl_1588
    Phyl_1588 Member
    Error CC-502 does not tell me how to correct problem with my bank
  • Quicken Sarah
    Quicken Sarah Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Hello @Phyl_1588

Thank you for reporting this error to the community, although I'm sorry that you have not yet received a response.

If you haven't already, please see the information and steps available here, for the CC-502 error code.

If you have tried these steps already and the CC-502 error has persisted for longer than 24 hours, we recommend contacting Quicken Support directly for assistance with some advanced troubleshooting steps that should include a review of your log files and possible escalation to our service providers.

We hope this information is helpful and please let us know if the steps in the referenced article solved the error or how the contact with Support goes.

Thank you again,

Sarah
This discussion has been closed.