For some reason Quicken quit downloading transactions from my bank (Flagstar) late last year.

Options
smfcpacfp
smfcpacfp Member ✭✭
It gives me no error message when it has completed a "one step update" .  I wonder if i somehow changed a parameter in the program.  I have the most recent version of Quicken for Windows.

Best Answer

• studpup
    studpup Windows Beta Beta
    Answer ✓
    Options
    First, make a backup and then validate your file just to make sure there's no errors.

Next, go to the register, look at the top, it'll tell you the last download date. Was it really last year? If so, make sure you've selected it for One Step Update. Click on One Step Update, type your password, but press the Settings button instead. Make sure there's a checkmark in front of Flagstar.

Try Update Now (control-alt-U). Does it give an error message?

wags Glad to be here!

Answers

• studpup
    studpup Windows Beta Beta
    Answer ✓
    Options
    First, make a backup and then validate your file just to make sure there's no errors.

Next, go to the register, look at the top, it'll tell you the last download date. Was it really last year? If so, make sure you've selected it for One Step Update. Click on One Step Update, type your password, but press the Settings button instead. Make sure there's a checkmark in front of Flagstar.

Try Update Now (control-alt-U). Does it give an error message?

wags Glad to be here!

This discussion has been closed.