Quicken offline?

dbranc
dbranc Member ✭✭
Trying to sync cloud. Quicken reports offline try again 10 minutes. Doing this all day!

Best Answers

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

Hello @dbranc

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I do apologize for the issue you're having. It sounds like it thinks you may not be signed in so we may just need to sign out and back in so we're able to get  connectivity. I'll leave steps below on how to do so.

1. Go to Edit
    2. Preferences
    3. Quicken ID & Cloud accounts
    4. Sign in as a different user (or it might say Sign in using a different Quicken ID)
    5. Follow the prompts to Sign Out
    6. Sign back in using your Quicken ID (email) and password (this screen is not a pop-up box)
    Once you get a chance to try this let us know if you're able to sync afterwards. If not we'll see what we can find out next.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

• Quicken Francisco
    Answer ✓

Hello @Michael E Kelly

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I do apologize for the issue you're having. In your case I do recommend contacting Quicken Support via chat or phone and sharing your screen with one of our support reps, if you feel comfortable doing so, to have the matter looked at and hopefully fixed promptly. They'll be able to take a look to figure out exactly what's happening. I'll leave our hours down below so you can find a time that works best for you.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

Quicken Phone Support Current Hours of Operation:

Monday through Friday

5:00 am to 5:00 pm PDT

Quicken Chat Support Current Hours of Operation:

Monday through Sunday

Answers

• Quicken Francisco
    Answer ✓

Hello @dbranc

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I do apologize for the issue you're having. It sounds like it thinks you may not be signed in so we may just need to sign out and back in so we're able to get  connectivity. I'll leave steps below on how to do so.

1. Go to Edit
    2. Preferences
    3. Quicken ID & Cloud accounts
    4. Sign in as a different user (or it might say Sign in using a different Quicken ID)
    5. Follow the prompts to Sign Out
    6. Sign back in using your Quicken ID (email) and password (this screen is not a pop-up box)
    Once you get a chance to try this let us know if you're able to sync afterwards. If not we'll see what we can find out next.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

• I am having same issue. All day!!! tried reloading my software. Offline and cannot load. I think problem is on Intuit's end
  • Quicken Francisco
    Answer ✓

Hello @Michael E Kelly

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I do apologize for the issue you're having. In your case I do recommend contacting Quicken Support via chat or phone and sharing your screen with one of our support reps, if you feel comfortable doing so, to have the matter looked at and hopefully fixed promptly. They'll be able to take a look to figure out exactly what's happening. I'll leave our hours down below so you can find a time that works best for you.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

Quicken Phone Support Current Hours of Operation:

Monday through Friday

Quicken Chat Support Current Hours of Operation:

Monday through Sunday

• fw6322
    fw6322 Unconfirmed ✭✭✭
    I am having the same issue and its been going on since last week (4-15/16-2021). Did the procedure of signing in and signing out more than once.
  • Quicken Francisco
    Hello @fw6322

Thanks for letting us know you're also having issues. I would recommend contacting Quicken support as well so we can see if we're able to find out anything out. For details on contacting support you can look at my previous comment as well.

Thanks,
    Quicken Francisco
This discussion has been closed.