USAA duplicate transactions

2»

Answers

• SGK
    SGK Member ✭✭
    The problem is ongoing and getting worse again. After 7 months of this it was time to move on.
  • deriter
    deriter Member ✭✭✭
    As of yesterday, one of my two USAA credit cards downloaded WITHOUT duplicates. The other had an odd combination of some duplicates but some not duplicated. Perhaps they're making progress on fixing this issue? (knock on wood)

Anyone else seeing a change?
  • Joe25
    Joe25 Member ✭✭✭
    Is anyone attempting to resolve this? It's still going on and getting weird, USAA could not reconcile with Quicken unless I reconciled Pay Pal transactions that had not registered on USAA's website. I believe the latter is USAA's issue for sure. The duplicate transactions however, I don't know where to go with that.
  • Its mid September and I'm still seeing this issue
  • It seems like the duplicate transactions I'm seeing are occurring because there are two quite distinct sets of download id's. I'm not clear exactly where in the process of generating the download id's attached to each transaction occurs but it seems like there are two separate processes generating these id's that are out of sync
  • SGK
    SGK Member ✭✭
    they are back - took me 20 minutes this morning to manually reconcile the USAA account.
This discussion has been closed.