Watch list not updating daily % change on US secutities

Watch list is updating quotes on CDN equities fine but not showing daily value or % change after on US$ equities after onestep update. This error is also happening on the Investing Dashboard tab for Today's Change. I have several US$ equities and it is happening with all of them. This only started happening last week, was there a recent program change?

Best Answer

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    @Island Bruce

Thanks for the update. That is interesting that changing one affect another. I'm wondering here if we might want to try  to see if we might be able to load a backup to see if that might also help. I'll leave a link down below on how to do so. Additionally I'd recommend also loading a copy of the file as well rather than overwriting.

https://www.quicken.com/support/how-backup-or-restore-your-quicken-data

Once you've had a chance to try this let us know what we're able to find out and we'll see where we can go from there.

Thanks,
    Quicken Francisco

Answers

• Quicken Francisco

Hello @Island Bruce

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I do apologize for the issue you're having. That is odd as it sounds like everything else is updating but those two things. I'm wondering if we  might be able to potentially fix it by doing a validate. To do this you can you can go across the top to file > File Operations > Validate & Repair > Validate.

Once you've had the chance to try let us know if we're able to get any of the additional information.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

• Island Bruce
    Island Bruce Member ✭✭
    Thanks for the suggestion, unfortunately it did not solve the issue. Looking at the issue a little closer, I found that is is a random selection of US equities that are not being displayed correctly. I can go into the individual equity and update it from there which results in that one displaying correctly but if i update another the displays changes back back to 0% & no price change. This also impacts several of the investment graphs & tables.

Bruce
  • Quicken Francisco
    Answer ✓
    @Island Bruce

Thanks for the update. That is interesting that changing one affect another. I'm wondering here if we might want to try  to see if we might be able to load a backup to see if that might also help. I'll leave a link down below on how to do so. Additionally I'd recommend also loading a copy of the file as well rather than overwriting.

https://www.quicken.com/support/how-backup-or-restore-your-quicken-data

Once you've had a chance to try this let us know what we're able to find out and we'll see where we can go from there.

Thanks,
    Quicken Francisco
  • Island Bruce
    Island Bruce Member ✭✭
    Gremlins have mostly fixed themselves, only one quote (EWA) not updating properly for the last week. Will try to refresh the symbol and source and see if this fixes it this week.
  • Quicken Francisco
    @Island Bruce

Glad to hear it's back up and running. Let us know how it goes once you try refreshing! If you're having issues still we'll take another look!

Thanks,
    Quicken Francisco
This discussion has been closed.