PDF of Ebills

My Ebills used to update the Bill History now only some do and randomly. I have tried to link them again and still no luck. See the attached utility ebill as an example.
Any suggestions?

Answers

• lesliermm
    lesliermm Member ✭✭
    This is another example with the same bill & shows the due date in August 2020
  • Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭

Hello @lesliermm

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I do apologize for the issue you're having. If you wouldn't mind could you give us a bit more information. Do you have any specific billers who do work and others that don't? I'd like to try resyncing them to see if that may help but I'll need to know more specific billers to see if that's the case.

Once you get the chance let us know and we'll take a look!

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

• lesliermm
    lesliermm Member ✭✭
    Hi Francisco
    Chase Bank is 1 that does not update with the current PDF bill or balance.
    HECO (Hawaiian Electric Company) is another. American Express works.
    There is a history of older PDF bills but nothing current. You can see an example of the HECO bill in the photos. I have tried re-syncing several times and it has not changed.
  • lesliermm
    lesliermm Member ✭✭
    I had a great conversation today with Jacob. A pleasure to deal with a support person with knowledge of the product. The issue is not resolved. Jacob has escalated the issue within Quicken to deal with HECO and hopefully Chase Bank.
    Thank you Jacob
  • jrich75
    jrich75 Member ✭✭✭✭
    HECO is one of the accounts that I gave up on some time ago.  After trying with Quicken, I also tried with by bank and credit union bill retrieval services.  None of them would retrieve more that the first bill from Heco.  Over time, several other billers stopped working with Quicken so I ultimately discontinued the overall Bill Management service.  The whole process caused more trouble than it was worth so I'm back to downloading and saving ebills from each billers web site. 
    Less agravation now   :smiley:

Quicken user since 1995
    Win10 Deluxe Subscription thru 2023

• lesliermm
    lesliermm Member ✭✭
    Thank you jrich75. Good to know I am not the only one.
  • Bob.
    Bob. Member ✭✭✭✭
    An observation of mine that is related and not worthy of its own topic is that for the last 2 months AMEX is downloading the same pdf twice each month. Same date. Identical. A minor inconvenience but perhaps might help sleuth other AMEX issues.
  • qkn-mania
    qkn-mania Member
    My Citibank bill download about a month later than it should. The billing statement pdf file is on the citi web site almost immediately after the closing date.
  • lesliermm
    lesliermm Member ✭✭
    My Amex bill is doing the same thing.
    > @Bob. said:
    > An observation of mine that is related and not worthy of its own topic is that for the last 2 months AMEX is downloading the same pdf twice each month. Same date. Identical. A minor inconvenience but perhaps might help sleuth other AMEX issues.
This discussion has been closed.