CC-800 recently getting - mortgage account was closed, not gettin this error

kevin Tinkelman
kevin Tinkelman Member ✭✭✭
Good Morning,

i recently paid off a mortgage with NBT that was using the onestep auto update.

quicken recognized the Financial Institution Closed the account and asked if i wanted to close in quicken. I said yes.

the next day when i went to do a one-step update, i am getting the CC-800 error.
Seems Quicken data file did not remove the one-step information, and is still somehow attached.

I have validated.
Super validated
signed out and signed back in
Reset one of the accounts in that user name for the FI,
I even Deleted the account that was already closed.

any idea how i can clear this error

Best Answer

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

Hello @kevin Tinkelman

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I do apologize for the issue you're having. I'm wondering here if we may be able to fix this be restoring a recent backup then deactivating the mortgage accounts. There is also the possibility that the cc-800 error might of just lined up at a poor timing. Let's start off with the backup and see what we're able to find out. I'll leave steps down below.

https://www.quicken.com/support/how-backup-or-restore-your-quicken-data

Once you've done this try to deactivate the mortgage then try to update your accounts. I would also recommend creating a copy with the backup rather than overwriting your current one. 

Once you get the chance let us know what you're able to find out and we'll see what we can try next,

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

Answers

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

Hello @kevin Tinkelman

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I do apologize for the issue you're having. I'm wondering here if we may be able to fix this be restoring a recent backup then deactivating the mortgage accounts. There is also the possibility that the cc-800 error might of just lined up at a poor timing. Let's start off with the backup and see what we're able to find out. I'll leave steps down below.

https://www.quicken.com/support/how-backup-or-restore-your-quicken-data

Once you've done this try to deactivate the mortgage then try to update your accounts. I would also recommend creating a copy with the backup rather than overwriting your current one. 

Once you get the chance let us know what you're able to find out and we'll see what we can try next,

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

• kevin Tinkelman
    kevin Tinkelman Member ✭✭✭
    i deactivated then reactivated the 8 accounts associated with the username for the financial institution,, and that worked. Thank you for your feedback
This discussion has been closed.