Quicken/US Bank Rewards Quicken Program

My Quicken was coming up for renewal, so I used my Quicken/US Bank rewards points to purchase the Quicken program. I was ignorant of the process and my initial email from US Bank was vague. Two weeks later I received an email stating my subscription had renewed and the money had been taken from my CC account. Now I'm attempting to redeem the reward I paid for. I found the activation code and attempted to use it but I receive the message my activation code has expired. Is there a method I can return the code. I have no need for another Quicken subscription. Thank You.

Best Answer

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Hello @Tractorboyflys

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I do apologize for the issue you're having. With the Quicken World Mastercard we're not directly in control of the benefits that are offered by the card. You'd need to contact US Bank in order to see what they're able to do for the activation code. Here is an FAQ with a bit more information as well.

https://www.quickencard.com/credit/faqs.do

I do apologize for any inconvenience this has caused.

Thanks,
    Quicken Francisco

Answers

• gooddog50
    gooddog50 Member ✭✭✭✭
    Your question has been flagged for a moderator who may be able to assist you. 
    Quicken since Andrew Tobias "Managing Your Money" V-12 (DOS)
    Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit, Core i7 
    Quicken Premier Subscription
  • Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Hello @Tractorboyflys

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I do apologize for the issue you're having. With the Quicken World Mastercard we're not directly in control of the benefits that are offered by the card. You'd need to contact US Bank in order to see what they're able to do for the activation code. Here is an FAQ with a bit more information as well.

https://www.quickencard.com/credit/faqs.do

I do apologize for any inconvenience this has caused.

Thanks,
    Quicken Francisco
This discussion has been closed.