Bank Transfers gone wrong.

Options
oldngrmpy1
oldngrmpy1 Member ✭✭✭✭
Well, now all my bank transfers are transferring from the right account in Quicken, but to the wrong accounts. If I go to my CU, and transfer $$ from my ckng to Visa payoff, Quicken's sending it to my savings instead. It's always something. There may be a fix however, I can't get my wife to work with Quicken as she says there's too much brain damage for her to want to get involved. So I will be downloading the new kid in town alternative financial software today onto her computer to have her try it. Though it's a starter version, it's okay, because it is just a start. As I learn to work with it may to help her I might also be able to take away a lot of the time consuming, stressful, and problem creating issues in my life, soon. I suspect whoever started this new company is probably some kind of ex-associate of Quicken, but non the less I'm excited about the possibilities here. After 20 years of Quicken, maybe someone has an idea how to to do a transfer in Quicken without it having to be another big issue to find walk arounds for and hopefully a fix for. Anybody else know anything about [Removed-No Soliciting]

will be rooting for me to find happiness elsewhere, but maybe just maybe I will!

Answers

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @TJ102,

I wish you the best of luck in your new endeavors!

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

• oldngrmpy1
    oldngrmpy1 Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Frankx it'll have to be luck if it gets fixed. After the 32.10 update, my file password failed to work! Now I have 3 missing transactions over the last 6 months. Was up til 3am working with bank statements. Got wife working with another fin software, so there's light at the end of the tunnel. Capitalism ROCKS!
This discussion has been closed.