CC-501 Error When Trying to add an AXOS Bank Account - Authorization Code issue ?

Options
RRFH
RRFH Member ✭✭
I recently opened a checking and savings account with AXOS Bank and have not been able to add the accounts to Quicken. I am getting the following error when trying to add the account. I am prompted to the specify where I want the authorization code sent to. I receive the code and enter it, then Quicken says it is searching for my accounts, but finally returns me to the Add Account page and presents me with the error below.

Oops. We're having a problem. CC-501

Best Answer

Answers

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

CC-501 errors from one or more banks

Please read and follow instructions here: https://www.quicken.com/support/error-when-using-online-services-cc-501

Support needs to dig a little deeper to resolve this issue for you.

• Roger Starr
    Roger Starr Member ✭✭
    edited March 2021
    Options
    I just opened an Axos Bank savings account and had the same problem with the CC-501. After 24 hours of the same issue, I did a chat session with Quicken Support. It took a little while to diagnose but it was a password length issue. My Axos password was 16 characters and when support asked me to shorten it to only 14, the CC-501 went away. Hopefully this will save others some time diagnosing the problem.
  • Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hello @RRFH

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I do apologize for the issue you're having. With the issue you're receiving I would recommend trying out the fix that Roger Starr recommended as that could work. If you are still having issues after that though I would recommend contacting Quicken Support so that we're able to find out exactly what is happening. I'll leave our hours down below so you can find a time that works best for you.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

Quicken Phone Support Current Hours of Operation:

Monday through Friday

5:00 am to 5:00 pm PDT

Quicken Chat Support Current Hours of Operation:

Monday through Sunday

5:00 am to 5:00 pm PDT

This discussion has been closed.