Capital One Credit Card bills cannot be retrieved

Quicken will not retrieve the credit card bill for my capital one credit cards.  The message I get is "Your bill has been successfully added but your next due date is not yet available.  You should get the latest due date and amount the next time you update your Online Bills list."  When I perform and update several days later or anytime of the monthly billing cycle I get the same message.  It used to work many months ago (maybe more than a year ago).

Any ideas?

Best Answer

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2021 Answer ✓
    Hello @stevehunter17

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to ask your question, although I apologize that you have not received a response.

This is a known issue with Capital One, to learn more please see the information here.

Capital One is currently unavailable for online bills and some customers may see an Account is locked message after attempting to add or refresh their online bills with Capital One. In some cases, the account is not locked but we recommend you log in to Capital One's website to confirm the account status. 

We also recommend that you do not attempt to add Capital One online bills at this time.

We are working on a solution, but there is currently no ETA.

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~

Answers

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2021 Answer ✓
    Hello @stevehunter17

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to ask your question, although I apologize that you have not received a response.

This is a known issue with Capital One, to learn more please see the information here.

Capital One is currently unavailable for online bills and some customers may see an Account is locked message after attempting to add or refresh their online bills with Capital One. In some cases, the account is not locked but we recommend you log in to Capital One's website to confirm the account status. 

We also recommend that you do not attempt to add Capital One online bills at this time.

We are working on a solution, but there is currently no ETA.

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~
This discussion has been closed.