Barclays Card Online Balance

Options
hicksp0026`
hicksp0026` Member ✭✭
Noticed that recently Barclays credit card downloaded online balance doesn't actually match online balance or Quicken balance. Previous balance was off by over $4,000. I turned off auto reconciliation to online balance. I have disconnected and reconnected. Balance shows up as zero. I have deleted Barclays Bank Delaware and reconnected. Balance shows up as zero. It appears there is a problem between Quicken and Barclays credit cards updating online balance.

Answers

• hicksp0026`
    hicksp0026` Member ✭✭
    Options
    After doing above, Quicken now has a symbol beside the account with text stating the account cannot be added and to add again.
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello @hicksp0026`

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to post your question, although I apologize that you have not received a response.

First, please navigate to Help > About Quicken and provide the release that you are running. 

I would recommend creating a test file to see if you see this same behavior in a blank file.

This test will help further isolate if this issue is related to the file or an issue with the download process.

To create a test file, please navigate to File > New Quicken File... Once in a new file please add Barclay's card account. Please let me know the result of the test.

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~
  • hicksp0026`
    hicksp0026` Member ✭✭
    Options
    I am using Quicken Windows subscription (specs below):
    Version: R32.10
    Build: 27.1.32.10

Windows 10 (specs below)
    Edition: Windows 10 Pro
    Version: 20H2
    Installed on: ‎12/‎10/‎2020
    OS build: 19042.867
    Experience: Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.551.0

Created test file. Added Barclays account and it downloaded transactions since 12/29/2020 with an opening balance established on 12/28/2020. Online Balance matches web access online balance. Update is available after last update.

Went back to main file and conducted a standard validate and repair. Barclays account was repaired. No additional action required on my part according to log file. Conducted update of Barclays account. Online balance is still not correct but is closer than previous.
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello @hicksp0026`

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to post your issue, although I apologize that you haven't received a response. 

At this time I would recommend contacting support directly for advanced troubleshooting steps. 

Quicken Care has the tools to review the logs and escalate the issue if necessary. 

Thank you, 

-Quicken Tyka 

~~~***~~~
This discussion has been closed.