What is and how do I fix the following error message,

Richard S
Richard S Member ✭✭
The referenced resource (parameter=id, id=251030123962647040) has been deleted.

Best Answer

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

Hello @Richard s

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I do apologize for the issue you're having. It sounds like we were having an issue with the cloud sync. We should be able to solve this by resetting the cloud on the desktop program. I'll leave steps on how to do so down below.

1. Go to Edit Preferences Quicken ID, Mobile & Alerts.
    2. Click Reset your cloud data.
    Once you've tried this let us know if you were able to fix the issue you are having. If not we'll see what we can try next.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

Answers

• Quicken Francisco
    Answer ✓

Hello @Richard s

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I do apologize for the issue you're having. It sounds like we were having an issue with the cloud sync. We should be able to solve this by resetting the cloud on the desktop program. I'll leave steps on how to do so down below.

1. Go to Edit Preferences Quicken ID, Mobile & Alerts.
    2. Click Reset your cloud data.
    Once you've tried this let us know if you were able to fix the issue you are having. If not we'll see what we can try next.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

• Richard S
    Richard S Member ✭✭
    Thank you so much for your suggestion on how to fix the listed problem. It appears to have eliminated the error message and acknowledged a successful completion of the reset on my cloud storage.

In addition I have been experiencing difficulty getting bank responses from the update feature. The suggestion for the fix on my initial issue seems to have also fixed my banking updates. They now work where that have not been. I have had to go to the banking site, direct, to get the updates.

Thanks for your help. Problem solved, hopefully.
  • Quicken Francisco
    @richard s

Thanks for letting us know! I'm also glad to hear that you were able to get a couple of other issues fixed as well that you were having. If you do run into any more please let us know so that we're able to take a look at the other issues as well.

Thanks,
    Quicken Francisco
This discussion has been closed.