OL-295 Error on American Express downloads

Options
2»

Answers

• CaveCreek
    CaveCreek Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    OK for me again at 08:17 AM Mountain Time
    B)  Windows 10 Home / Quicken Premier Subscription - Quicken user since the last century
  • ftdatl
    ftdatl Member ✭✭
    Options
    The same thing happening to me right now and I've retried several times over the past hour. Very aggravating. Unlike user artg above, my billing cycle ended a couple weeks ago, so billing cycles have nothing to do with it. AmEx says it's Quicken. Quicken says it's AmEx. Due to past experience, I'm inclined to believe it's Quicken, but that's just my gut feeling. Personally, I don't care who's issue it is; I just need it to work! It's already ridiculous that I have to pay a high annual subscription for Quicken now, so I sure expect it to work when I need it.
  • ftdatl
    ftdatl Member ✭✭
    Options
    Wow. Tried for an hour, wrote my previous comment at 11:29 and at 11:31 (EDT) it worked.
  • gdlhou
    gdlhou Member ✭✭
    Options
    I contacted American Express and was told it was a known issue with their server(s), which they were working to remediate. I was just able download my transactions. My two billing cycles do not close until the 14th and 19th of April.
  • lagunajim
    lagunajim Windows Beta Beta
    Options
    Here's an interesting point -- I deleted the online service from my Amex account in Quicken and then when I added it back in it came up as an EWC - Express Web Connect account!  It works fine that way.

It was always Direct Connect before, and the Online Services tab offers to upgrade it back to Direct Connect -- but the upgrade to DC fails.

Interesting.
  • Hunthawk
    Hunthawk Member ✭✭
    Options
    Been experiencing it for two days, plus when deactivating and reactivating after getting the 294 error, transactions got all tangled up... it has also not let me switch to direct connect...
  • Hunthawk
    Hunthawk Member ✭✭
    Options
    Hmmmm, just started working...
  • Dustin1047
    Dustin1047 Member ✭✭
    Options
    Hmmm. AMEX is not working for me today, after several tries. I got the OL-296A error code.
  • cavecreek2
    cavecreek2 Member ✭✭
    Options
    I am still getting the OL-295 code when trying to sign in to AE...3rd day of issue.
  • cavecreek2
    cavecreek2 Member ✭✭
    Options
    I logged into AE site directly, left it open, and after 5 attempts to update on Q this morning, it finally allowed an update on my AE accounts.
  • Flux
    Flux Member ✭✭
    Options
    Add me on to the pile. Quicken for Windows subscription here. Also have had this same error since April 1st trying to download credit cards. = OL-295-A. "Your Financial Institution has rejected this transaction"
This discussion has been closed.