Discover- no longer updating

Options
System
System Member admin
This discussion was created from comments split from: Downloading Duplicates of Previously Downloaded Transactions.

Best Answer

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @Cyndi

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to post your issue, although I apologize that you haven't received a response.

I would first try to sign out and sign back into the Quicken application.

1. Go to Edit > Preferences > Quicken ID & Cloud accounts
    2. Click sign in as a different user
    3. Type "yes" to sign out
    4. After you sign out, sign back in with the same Quicken ID

After this has been completed, please attempt to update once more. Let me know if you receive transactions or any error messages.

Thank you,

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~

Answers

• Cyndi
    Cyndi Member ✭✭
    edited April 2021
    Options
    Quicken will not download transactions from Discover Card at all now (using Quicken for Windows). I've validated my data file and reset my account.
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @Cyndi

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to post your issue, although I apologize that you haven't received a response.

I would first try to sign out and sign back into the Quicken application.

1. Go to Edit > Preferences > Quicken ID & Cloud accounts
    2. Click sign in as a different user
    3. Type "yes" to sign out
    4. After you sign out, sign back in with the same Quicken ID

After this has been completed, please attempt to update once more. Let me know if you receive transactions or any error messages.

Thank you,

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~
  • rpgarrett75703
    rpgarrett75703 Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I was having a similar problem with my Discover card account not updating. I signed out of my Quicken application and signed back in as you suggested and that appears to have fixed my problem. Thanks!
  • rpgarrett75703
    rpgarrett75703 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2021
    Options
    Prior to fixing the problem my last downloaded Discover transaction was on 3/24/2021. I'd be curious to know the last time others who were experiencing the problem were able to successfully download their Discover transactions.