Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

Can't delete bogus Investment Transactions

After download today (April 1) totally bogus transactions are reflected in my Holding Balance but not in the register. These are almost doubling my account balance. I have show hidden transactions checked. On the Investment Transactions Report they are showing as Added. There aren't any Placeholders on the report or on the bottom of the Register screen. I believe in the past I could delete transactions from the Investments Transaction report but this seems to have changed. Quicken Premiere R32.10 Build 27.1.32.10

Best Answer

• Jim_Harman
    Jim_Harman SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Accepted Answer
    It is surprising that the transactions are not visible in the investing account's transaction list (register)

You can delete transactions from the Banking Transaction report (which also shows investing transactions) or directly from the transaction list.
    QWin Premier subscription

Answers

• Jim_Harman
    Accepted Answer
    It is surprising that the transactions are not visible in the investing account's transaction list (register)

You can delete transactions from the Banking Transaction report (which also shows investing transactions) or directly from the transaction list.
  • Jim_Harman
    Do the bogus transactions also have bogus dates, like 1900 or 2035, making them hard to find?
  • stig
    stig Member
    Many Thanks, I was able to delete them from the Banking Transaction Report. They all had 4/1/2021 dates.