Options
Repeatedly being told to wait 10 minutes because quicken is down

Best Answer

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @AngelOwner

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue,  I do apologize for the issue you're having. It sounds like Quicken thinks you may not be signed in. In order to fix this we'll want to sign in and out to see if we're able to reestablish the connection. I'll leave steps down below.

1. Go to Edit
    2. Preferences
    3. Quicken ID & Cloud accounts
    4. Sign in as a different user (or it might say Sign in using a different Quicken ID)
    5. Follow the prompts to Sign Out
    6. Sign back in using your Quicken ID (email) and password (this screen is not a pop-up box)
    Once you get the chance let us know if this helps you get back up and running.

Thanks,
    Quicken Francisco

Answers

• Quicken Francisco
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @AngelOwner

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue,  I do apologize for the issue you're having. It sounds like Quicken thinks you may not be signed in. In order to fix this we'll want to sign in and out to see if we're able to reestablish the connection. I'll leave steps down below.

1. Go to Edit
    2. Preferences
    3. Quicken ID & Cloud accounts
    4. Sign in as a different user (or it might say Sign in using a different Quicken ID)
    5. Follow the prompts to Sign Out
    6. Sign back in using your Quicken ID (email) and password (this screen is not a pop-up box)
    Once you get the chance let us know if this helps you get back up and running.

Thanks,
    Quicken Francisco
  • AngelOwner
    AngelOwner Member
    Options
    I don't want to sign in as a different user. I only have one user profile.
  • AngelOwner
    AngelOwner Member
    Options
    also, I have it on my computer and on my phone. do i sign out both places? Your directions seem to be a problem and I fear permanent loss of access to my data. I did change my password.
  • Quicken Francisco
    Options
    @AngelOwner

By clicking sign in as a different user you are signing out of the program. You'll then be able to sign in with your existing Quicken account you are currently using. You do not need a separate account. 

Thanks,
    Quicken Francisco
This discussion has been closed.