All transactions are not downloading (Q Mac)

Just recently my Quicken Mac subscription is not fully downloading all of my transactions. This not isolated to just one account but rather account wide with checking, savings, credit cards etc from different financial institutions. Balances are off on all of them. didn't seem to start happening at a specific cutoff date because there are downloaded transactions as recent as the day prior to refreshing. Seems to be random transactions not downloading. Anybody have any insights on this as it has rendered my Quicken a worthless banking app?

Answers

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭

Hello @Anthony Melton

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I do apologize for the issue you're having. I'm wondering here if you might not be connecting to the server properly causing some of the issues you're having downloading. It's a good first step to take to see if we're able to potentially resolve the issue you're having is to sign out and back in.  You can do this by going across the top to Quicken > Sign out. From there you should be able to sign in again after.

Once you've done this see if you're able to get your downloads working a bit better. If not we'll see what step we can take next to solve the issue.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

This discussion has been closed.