Westgate MasterCard - Comenity Bank

I first started having problems with downloading data from Westgate MasterCard last October. This card is issued by Comenity Bank. That card is no longer listed as a financial source by Quicken. I am using the latest version of both Quicken and Windows 10 (both get updated whenever there is a patch). It looks like Westgate was just deleted from the available Comenity cards. Please do not assume that I have made some mistake that you can correct. Please assume that I am an intelligent human being and I know what I am talking about.

Comments

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭

Hello @bjgross59

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I do apologize for the issue you're having.  I believe some other users have also experienced a similar issues with not being able to find Westgate card since about the time you've been experiencing issues. Unfortunately there's not there's not much we can do if  the connection is not showing up as we're not in charge of the connections. If you'd like the connection to be reestablished you'd need to Westgate support as they'll be able to reestablish the connection. I do apologize for any inconvenience this has caused.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

• bjgross59
    bjgross59 Member ✭✭
    Comenity Bank says it's your problem. They have .ofx files for download and there is no problem with getting them.
  • bjgross59
    bjgross59 Member ✭✭
    I just spoke to Westgate Mastercard account support. According to them they have not been supporting Quicken since March 2015. The lady I spoke to, and several of her supervisors, have no idea why they dropped support. Does anyone at Quicken have any idea what is going on??