Tax Planner: Other Income using wrong total

Philip107
Philip107 Member ✭✭✭✭
Tax Planner for the current 2021 year under Other Income and Detail for Taxable IRA\Pension distributions is showing 2 different YTD Totals. See image below. I have the same problem with Other Withholding where the Actual YTD total is not the same as the YTD Total from the listed transactions.

I've verified that the list of transactions in the detail grid does total the same as what's shown as the YTD Total. So why isn't that number the Total that is carried up to the planner?

Any ideas?

---- Quicken User since 1998 ----

Best Answer

• Philip107
    Philip107 Member ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Did some more investigation and found the issue. I had an IRA account set to "hide transactions in entry lists" so they weren't showing in the details list BUT the planner Actual YTD Total was using them. So now the 2 totals agree.

Answers

• markus1957
    markus1957 SuperUser, Windows Beta Beta
    Check the split details in the entered transactions and scheduled reminders for uncategorized amounts in the split.  I saw something similar a while back.
  • Philip107
    Philip107 Member ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Did some more investigation and found the issue. I had an IRA account set to "hide transactions in entry lists" so they weren't showing in the details list BUT the planner Actual YTD Total was using them. So now the 2 totals agree.

This discussion has been closed.