how / where do i see/get this alert?

in one of my checking accounts in quicken for windows i have set an alert for a min balance. I recently went below this but got no alert. How is the alert delivered? Where do i see it? Tks
Tagged:

Best Answers

• Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2021 Answer ✓
    The alert should appear in the Show All tab on the  Alert Center window and in the Alerts item on a Home view or in a pop up dialog box, if so configured: select Tools > Alert Center
  • Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    SmokeyToo said:
    so in my checking account register under action, edit details, general, where I have an account alert for a minimum balance, it does nothing? I have a minimum balance there but I did not get an alert when I went below it and I do not see it in the window(s) or tab you mention....
    You should see the changes you make in the Set up alerts region on the Account Details window appear for the account on the Setup tab in the Alerts Center window.  You do need to enable notification of the type of alert on the Setup tab of the Alerts Center: select Tools > Alerts Center

Answers

• Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2021 Answer ✓
    The alert should appear in the Show All tab on the  Alert Center window and in the Alerts item on a Home view or in a pop up dialog box, if so configured: select Tools > Alert Center
  • SmokeyToo
    SmokeyToo Member ✭✭
    so in my checking account register under action, edit details, general, where I have an account alert for a minimum balance, it does nothing? I have a minimum balance there but I did not get an alert when I went below it and I do not see it in the window(s) or tab you mention....
  • SmokeyToo
    SmokeyToo Member ✭✭
    edited April 2021
    I looked again. it seems even though I had a minimum balance were I mentioned, it has to also be activated in the alerts menu too. double activation if you will before it shows in the Alert Center.......
  • Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    SmokeyToo said:
    You should see the changes you make in the Set up alerts region on the Account Details window appear for the account on the Setup tab in the Alerts Center window.  You do need to enable notification of the type of alert on the Setup tab of the Alerts Center: select Tools > Alerts Center

This discussion has been closed.