How do I make changes to a previous Reconcilliation Report?

Options
Region12FC
Region12FC Member
edited May 2022 in Reports (Windows)
My bank reported a deposit that happend in March in my February Bank Statement. I need to re-reconcile Feb 2021 without the late deposit. Help

Answers

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hello @Region12FC

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I do apologize for the issue you're having. It sounds like you're wanting to redo the Feb 2021 reconcile and you also use paper statements to reconcile. One thing you can attempt here to fix the issue you're having is to unreconcile February. 

First thing I'll recommend is to save a backup to revert back to just in case. You can find how to do so down below. 

https://www.quicken.com/support/how-backup-or-restore-your-quicken-data

You can do this by clicking on the first transaction in February. Next find the last transaction in the month. Hold CTRL + SHIFT and click on the last transaction.  This should highlight everything in-between. From there right click anywhere in the highlighted area and in the dropdown hover over reconcile status and to the right select not reconciled. You should then be able to fix the re-reconcile the account and fix any issue you may have had. 

If you have any questions let us know and we'll see what we can do.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

This discussion has been closed.